Thread: My first Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default My first Contest

Ok Guys, Here is my first contest. Please be kind.

I have purchased a nice Bomb of 4 "Rare or seasonal" cigars for a specific individual! I have them listed in a specific order. Your mission is to name that order! Ohh, and the BOTL receiving the bomb is disqualified and will not be able to help.

I will give out hints from time to time if this is progressing too slow. Now what does the winner get? Drum roll please......

A 5'er of premium, lovingly aged, above par.....

Macanoodles Okay, I'm joking, keep reading.

Will be at least a 5'er. In it will be a couple of Davidoff Griffin Toros, a VSG Enchantment, and the rest will be made up of probably yardgars or golfgars.

Please Post Publicly as I will put a "yes" beside any correct number guessed. PM's will be ignored due to the fact that I don't have that much time. First one to guess correctly wins.

As this is an extremely busy time for me I will probably only be "grading" your answers once a night, and don't expect your shipment to go out before the end of the holiday season if the contest is over before then. If I have 10 min, and my head is still attached you could get them sooner.

<Insert comical picture of a chicken running around with its head cut off, I couldn't find one>

And be gentle, this is my first contest!

I hope everyone has fun!

Edit: Contest open to any one with 50 or more posts.. Sorry Noobs.
    Last edited by tampacigargirl; 12-20-2006 at 10:29 PM.
    This is me! Retail He$$!

Thread Information