Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Stupid People

Default I Hate Stupid People

Yes, I said it. I hate stupid people. The ones who take 25 items into the 10 item express checkout. The ones who drive up to the atm and have to back in several times to get close enough while I'm trying to deposit my check while on a pizza delivery run without much time. The ones who are READING THE PAPER WHILE DRIVING, and my personal favorite, the female teenager who is swerving while talking with both hands on a hands free phone!

Phew, now that that's off of my chest, how did your day go?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

2. Default

You think it drives YOU crazy? I work for those people!

3. Default

What about people who, while waiting for an elevator, stand right in front of the elevator doors, and then try to get on when everyone else is trying to get off?

The ones who stand in front of the elevator control panel instead of stepping back so you have to lean round them to push the button for your floor. (Sometimes saying "53, please" like you were talking to an elevator operator works and sometimes it doesn't)

People who decide to start using their turn indicators when they're already halfway into your lane? WHY BOTHER INDICATING IF YOU'RE ALREADY HALFWAY INTO MY LANE!?

The ones who, ignoring the empty road behind me, accelerate to get in front of me, squeeze into the gap between me and the vehicle in front of me, and then brake.

The genius who decided, against all precedent and good sense, that the turn indicators on his cars were going to be the same color as the brake lights.

People who drive Hummers.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

People who are the first person to reply to a topic and still feel the need to quote the topic. Who the fuck else are they talking to.

People who have absolutly no genuine knowledge of anything, living life purely off repeating stuff they have heard.

Fat people, I used to be fat and fat people sicken me.

There are hundreds more, but none have sparked intrest in my mind yet today.

I hate people that register on this board for the sole purpose of spamming us with cellphone offers and historical/political nonsense.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

i dont like black people

more specifically ni**ers . . . i only censor that word because i respect the rules of the board that say i shouldnt post derogatory comments or whatever, not because I respect black people who act like ni**ers enough to not call them that. i hate them. i am a racist and perfectly fine with it.

i dont like stupid people either. i find people with slower intellect frustrate me. i try not to be a jackass about it like some people i have seen *cough cough* but it frustrates me. . . . which reminds me, i hate people who think they are smarter than everyone and in reality are so pathetic and desparate for some sort of public fulfillment that they need to make it a point for everyone to see them correcting someone else when they make a mistake

i dont like many current cubans even though my father is cuban(i was born here) i hate when people call themselves, cuban americans or even worse african american . . . . were you born in africa? do you even KNOW where africa is? you dont see me calling myself german spanish cuban american just cause thats my ancestry. i was born in America, therefore i am only American. and proud of it.

i also hate when stupid people say things like " i am half german, half irish, half puerto rican, half jamaican, half irish, half cuban, half russian but i was born in new york" what the fuck is that shit?

i am american, my father is cuban and so was his and his and his i imagine, my mother was born in honduras(thanks a lot mom) and you better BELIEVE i dont go around professing THAT fact . . . i was born in Miami,FL(thanks again mom) and that makes me American and nothing else. I'm a card carrying member of the NRA, a republican with a voice and rights to say whatever the fuck i want about whoever the fuck i want and a 2nd ammendment to back me up!

I hate people that want to throw that all away in the name of political correctness.

I hate gay people that feel they must not only flaunt but paint the town rainbow bright red so that everyone knows JUST how gay they are. i dont care if you wanna fuck a guy in the ass, just dont do it in public. i believe its 100% wrong, I believe the nation is not interested in seeing you hold hands or kissing or even insinuating that you will go have sex when you get home. i hate when a man is gay and feels he must then turn into a woman. . . . pluck his eyebrows, act like a fairy, change the tone of his voice, add a lisp etc. i hate when people think and therefore try to defend the thought of this happening naturally. i believe in tabula rosa . . . i hate when women turn gay and feel they must act like men. i hate how pathetic it is to see a woman evolve her fear of man and her realization of iniquity and inferiority and turn it into a sad showing of what she perceives to be manlyness.

i hate feminists, mostly because they are annoying. not because i think they are "getting somewhere" i dont. its truly sad to see a good waste of woman. i hate how they deny their own truth of inferiority . . . the truth of nature, and try to be more powerful then men, or more succesful. i hate how they think they have the same or a better make up then men when it comes to life. you dont, you will always crumble and cry in a corner because "he was mean to me" or "she's such a bitch and i dont know what to do and she doesnt like me and i just and he just and we couldnt and he didnt . . . . "

what else? . . . oh, i hate followers. i hate people who are democrats only because its the opposite of republican or bush. i hate people who follow the crowd . . . have no physical mind of their own. its quite sad

i think thats it for now. this should really be in the politics forum cause its gonna turn into a debate or something. please note, i said what i said because its what i hate. please dont misconstrue it to be politics. if you want to DISCUSS this then it should be in politics, but as of now, its just a statement of what i hate which is on topic.

sorry if offended anyone by proxy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    i dont like black people

more specifically ni**ers . . . i only censor that word because i respect the rules of the board that say i shouldnt post derogatory comments or whatever, not because I respect black people who act like ni**ers enough to not call them that. i hate them. i am a racist and perfectly fine with it.

i dont like stupid people either. i find people with slower intellect frustrate me. i try not to be a jackass about it like some people i have seen *cough cough* but it frustrates me. . . . which reminds me, i hate people who think they are smarter than everyone and in reality are so pathetic and desparate for some sort of public fulfillment that they need to make it a point for everyone to see them correcting someone else when they make a mistake

i dont like many current cubans even though my father is cuban(i was born here) i hate when people call themselves, cuban americans or even worse african american . . . . were you born in africa? do you even KNOW where africa is? you dont see me calling myself german spanish cuban american just cause thats my ancestry. i was born in America, therefore i am only American. and proud of it.

i also hate when stupid people say things like " i am half german, half irish, half puerto rican, half jamaican, half irish, half cuban, half russian but i was born in new york" what the fuck is that shit?

i am american, my father is cuban and so was his and his and his i imagine, my mother was born in honduras(thanks a lot mom) and you better BELIEVE i dont go around professing THAT fact . . . i was born in Miami,FL(thanks again mom) and that makes me American and nothing else. I'm a card carrying member of the NRA, a republican with a voice and rights to say whatever the fuck i want about whoever the fuck i want and a 2nd ammendment to back me up!

I hate people that want to throw that all away in the name of political correctness.

I hate gay people that feel they must not only flaunt but paint the town rainbow bright red so that everyone knows JUST how gay they are. i dont care if you wanna fuck a guy in the ass, just dont do it in public. i believe its 100% wrong, I believe the nation is not interested in seeing you hold hands or kissing or even insinuating that you will go have sex when you get home. i hate when a man is gay and feels he must then turn into a woman. . . . pluck his eyebrows, act like a fairy, change the tone of his voice, add a lisp etc. i hate when people think and therefore try to defend the thought of this happening naturally. i believe in tabula rosa . . . i hate when women turn gay and feel they must act like men. i hate how pathetic it is to see a woman evolve her fear of man and her realization of iniquity and inferiority and turn it into a sad showing of what she perceives to be manlyness.

i hate feminists, mostly because they are annoying. not because i think they are "getting somewhere" i dont. its truly sad to see a good waste of woman. i hate how they deny their own truth of inferiority . . . the truth of nature, and try to be more powerful then men, or more succesful. i hate how they think they have the same or a better make up then men when it comes to life. you dont, you will always crumble and cry in a corner because "he was mean to me" or "she's such a bitch and i dont know what to do and she doesnt like me and i just and he just and we couldnt and he didnt . . . . "

what else? . . . oh, i hate followers. i hate people who are democrats only because its the opposite of republican or bush. i hate people who follow the crowd . . . have no physical mind of their own. its quite sad

i think thats it for now. this should really be in the politics forum cause its gonna turn into a debate or something. please note, i said what i said because its what i hate. please dont misconstrue it to be politics. if you want to DISCUSS this then it should be in politics, but as of now, its just a statement of what i hate which is on topic.

sorry if offended anyone by proxy

Dude, we were talking about stupid people.

Were you just trying to give us an example?
    Last edited by Corona Gigante; 09-22-2005 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Add quote
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

And comes the day I meet someone with as much hate as I have, I want to shake your hand manix.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

sorry, i went off on a tangent . . . most of my examples were of stupid people . . . actually all of them are stupid, to do what they do and act the way they do.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

TSC: hahahahahahaha thats funny as crap. im fat though, sorry lol . . . wait a minute, no im not. i love sitting on my fat ass on sunday eating a HUGE Checkers Nascar meal and watching the race. so screw you! lol (j/k of course)

im not a fat fuck . . . im overweight though. think less fat bastard and more jimmy kimmel

im not really a jerk or even mean per se people. im just in a cranky mood. all the things i said are true but im not about to go ted nugent on anyone so dont worry lol

im pretty easy to get a long with once you get on my good side, and as BOTL's you are all on my good side automatically. but you can all see what happens with people like SFG75, go read if you must. did i mention i hate him too? he is stupid(understatement)

Thread Information