Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

This place is a joke!

To even let Manix (a racist pig) come back in here is fucking pathetic!

Don't worry, I won't be back either!

Blog Entries

Well, I just drove 1000 miles in two days. (Tallahassee to Miami and Back). I got to get a sneak peak at the Torano warehouse in Miami and brought back a bunch of goodies. I thought this over and am leaning towards a full ban on Manix. Not because I don’t want people to bail, but I want to make a stern statement that the types of views discussed are not going to take place here. Period.

If you think this place is a joke and don’t want to be here then by all means leave. I don’t want you here if you don’t want to be here.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I encourage you to ban him permanantly, not as a reaction but to make it clear this is not what cigarsmokers support. And any more info you want to pass on about the Toranos you picked up. I got my official autographed Exodus 1959 hat today from Charlie. I'm a Torano fan.
    Remember to breathe

Blog Entries

I'm going to now be carrying the entire Torano line. (I got most of the list already, I'm just going to add the Signatures, Nicaragua Selection, and the Brick). I also made sure the Decadencia and Virtuoso's are coming my way when they get in.

I was going through another distributor before and was having supply problems. I figured when you need a horse you go to a horse breeder.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Ohh and thanks for the (couple of) encouraging posts. This little crisis was the last thing I needed before leaving town.

I encourage you to ban him permanantly, not as a reaction but to make it clear this is not what cigarsmokers support.

And any more info you want to pass on about the Toranos you picked up. I got my official autographed Exodus 1959 hat today from Charlie. I'm a Torano fan.
    Remember to breathe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Ohh and thanks for the (couple of) encouraging posts. This little crisis was the last thing I needed before leaving town.
    LOL, well except Leebo, screw him
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    This place is a joke!

To even let Manix (a racist pig) come back in here is fucking pathetic!

Don't worry, I won't be back either!
    Jeez. I'm sorry Ken (cigarsarge) won't be around. He's obviously one of the good guys.

Lee, that's your first post in two months. Who do you think is going to miss you?

CC, I don't think anyone would miss your particular brand of intolerance if you stopped coming around here, which of course you won't. You couldn't stop yourself if you tried. Not that you want to contribute in a positive way any more. I haven't seen you take part in a box split, or the newbie trade thread, or a pass, or even offer a review or a piece of advice, not so much as a simple friendly word in weeks. You just use this place to vent your bile. It's pathetic, a guy your age so insecure that he can find nothing better to do with his time than heap abuse on people whose views aren't in complete accord with your own. I wouldn't mind so much your stuff was the least bit entertaining. I could forgive you being a bully, but I can't forgive you being such a bore.

Guys, if you really miss Scotty and Purobrat that much, pm me and I'll tell you where they're hanging out these days. Why not go harass them where they live? Oh, that's right, because you can't count on the crowd piling on on your side. More likely public opinion would go the other way and you know it. Like any bully, you're only really interested in a fight where you think the odds are in your favor.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Not that you want to contribute in a positive way any more. I haven't seen you take part in a box split, or the newbie trade thread, or a pass, or even offer a review or a piece of advice, not so much as a simple friendly word in weeks.
    Obviously you haven't been paying much attention. CC organized and hosted the Cigarsmokers.com lottery pass which I took part in and finished up this month.. It's a lot of work to put together something like that. At least research something your trying to call someone out on properly.

Jeez. I'm sorry Ken (cigarsarge) won't be around. He's obviously one of the good guys.

Lee, that's your first post in two months. Who do you think is going to miss you?

CC, I don't think anyone would miss your particular brand of intolerance if you stopped coming around here, which of course you won't. You couldn't stop yourself if you tried. Not that you want to contribute in a positive way any more. I haven't seen you take part in a box split, or the newbie trade thread, or a pass, or even offer a review or a piece of advice, not so much as a simple friendly word in weeks. You just use this place to vent your bile. It's pathetic, a guy your age so insecure that he can find nothing better to do with his time than heap abuse on people whose views aren't in complete accord with your own. I wouldn't mind so much your stuff was the least bit entertaining. I could forgive you being a bully, but I can't forgive you being such a bore.

Guys, if you really miss Scotty and Purobrat that much, pm me and I'll tell you where they're hanging out these days. Why not go harass them where they live? Oh, that's right, because you can't count on the crowd piling on on your side. More likely public opinion would go the other way and you know it. Like any bully, you're only really interested in a fight where you think the odds are in your favor.
    I could care less CG, and who are you anyway?

Hex, I run a board and while I didn't agree with the way you handled this idiot, it's your choice...I don't put up with it on mine...

Blog Entries

Hex, I run a board and while I didn't agree with the way you handled this idiot, it's your choice...I don't put up with it on mine...
    Which is? (I want Manix to have someplace to go)

Cigarsnobs, send the idiots on over....they'll be dealt with accordingly! We need a new bitch anyway...and it might just be Corona Gigante...

Blog Entries

This place is a joke!
    Cigarsnobs, send the idiots on over....they'll be dealt with accordingly! We need a new bitch anyway...and it might just be Corona Gigante...
    Fitting name

Blog Entries

Well CG you need to pull your head out of your ass. I ran a pass on this site before you got here, I started the newbie sampler trade thread here, I've offered up sampler packages for sale and have sold about six or seven of them to people here without gouging anyone. I've sent cigars as gifts to quite a few people on this board, including to you and you obviously haven't reviewed my threads where I've given reviews on cigars.

You're outright lying when you say you haven't seen me
    even offer a review or a piece of advice
    go back and look at all of my posts because they'll prove you're lying.

Scotty and PuroBrat came here AFTER I did and they came here only to cause trouble.

AS far as your smart assed comment towards Lee:
    Who do you think is going to miss you?
    Here's a short list of people who would miss him a great deal if he were to permanently leave this site:
    Me
    ggiese
    Hugh Jorgan
    SamClemmons
    cigarsarge
    BkCloud114
    KayakinBoy
    MrJerry
    Grand Cru No 2
    Kevin7
    bigpoppapuff
    BigMacFU
    moheganson
    biblion
    Drake
    Diesel Grinch
    nhcigarfan
    alexgtp

Pretty much all the active posters by my estimation therefore your uninformed smart assed comment just made you look like the ignorant fool that you are.

Corona Gigante, you're another 60 day wonder who's completely out of line who does not think before he posts, you'd be wise to do that before you post shit like this in the future.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-24-2005 at 11:44 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Corona Gigante - The box pass cc put together couldn't have been easy or cheap. Also to let me join late, and relatively new to the board, says a lot about his character. He may be particular about certain things but it doesn't make him pathetic or a bully.

And just because you haven't "seen" him take part in box splits, a pass (search "box pass") or a newbie thread (search "newbie sampler thread") Doesn't mean he hasn't done it, it just means you haven't been paying attention.

As for the box split, it was with me. Done by PM's, so don't waste your time searching. The reason why? Because he let me in on the box pass. Plain and simple. I was here for maybe a month, maybe. He still took the chance. He moved me in just before the box returned to him. For all he knew I could have left with the box. But he took the chance and I thank him for it.

Do I agree with everything he says? No. Would he expect me too? I doubt it. Am I going to give him shit for it, or anyone else for that matter, No.

I read Manix's post, it was sickening. See my response. That is about as hot as I will get on a forum.

As for calling someone pathetic, a bully, insecure, a bore.

You really should have done a little research to backup your position. It has been proven unfounded and lacks credibility.

That being said, how should the rest of your post be perceived?
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 09-24-2005 at 11:50 PM. Reason: changed CG to Corona Gigante

huh?

now i'll admit the guy sometimes puts out an asshole vibe and is a bit intimidating to newbies like myself but the man contributes a lot. sure he's a bit rough but to say he hasn't contributed anything positive is completely false.
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 09-24-2005 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added sometimes

Blog Entries

Thanks prophetic_joe and nhcigarfan.

Come to think of it CG, I've done more box splits than you can imagine. You've been drinking way too much of Scroto's Kool Aid because he is under the false impression that he's "FLAWLESS" because he did a couple of box splits and made sure every one knew about with his typical "LOOK AT ME" shit.

nhcigarfan and I split a box which he mentioned and I'm only talking about it now because he brought it up. Quite frankly, it's really none of your goddam business who I do box splits with, or who I help purchase cigars for. I'm not a "look at me" type personality when it comes to bragging about my accomplishments or how I help people particularly new guys like you CG, I enjoy doing it but I don't feel the need to publish it in order to impress assholes like you.

Now that you mention it, I've traded some Fuente Untold Storys and some Añejo 48s with another member of this board. Just two days ago, I sent stjohnroe an Opus X Super Belicoso because he posted that he'd love to try one. If you'd like me to continue, I will but hopefully this is enough for you to get the picture.

Goddammit you're stupid CG, I'm extremely disappointed in you. I've even gone to bat for you with others who've asked me about you, I told them "Yeah, he's a good guy! " LMFAO, not anymore pal, my answer to the next person that asks about you will be "He's pretty much a complete asshole...."
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Nicholas - this is bad - REAL BAD...

There are things that CC does that I don't agree with - but a vast majority of the time this guy freely imparts his knowledge of cigars, he offers his hospitality freely, and he is very much a stand up guy. To make your statements based upon the very short time you've known CC is extremely ignorant,,,

I thought I knew more about you than I obviously did. I guess I'm ignorant as well. However, the difference between you and I is that I had no where to see what kind of person you were online other than here. You can research CC's history at any number of boards and see what he's about...

I'm disappointed - VERY disappointed... And I KNOW without asking that I'm not the only one...

Blog Entries

Cigarsmokers.com is a member moderated community. We did not have a policy in place stating that making racist comments would get you banned and I don’t like enforcing policy’s retroactively, it seems way too fascist. I don’t like banning people at all, but it’s clear the community simply does not want to be associated with individuals who make racist statements.

I’ve read statements indicating that I didn’t act fast or decisively enough. You know what? Managing a bunch of pseudo anonymous members of an internet community isn’t an easy task. You are never going to please everyone and someone is always gong to end up whining like a little school girl.

I have decided to ban Manix permanently unless the community gets a public apology and the community accepts.

Manix you obviously can not post. If you want back in, then email me: miguelg[at]gmail[dot]com and I will post the apology to the community in a poll.

CC's usually an asshole to me, but from what I'v seen he brings alot to the table.

Thread Information